Saturday, April 28, 2012

Salary Research

One of my recent employers paid one of the best lawyers he could find to get a "study" on typical compensation structure for a company of his situation.


A later employer got the same information for companies of various sizes by making offers higher than his competition for me. As a contingency of the offer, they require that my entire employment history with full salary information is made available to them(Literally entire history including college internships...) One almost wonders if they chose me because the salaries of the companies and positions that I've held interest them instead of my skills at these companies and positions. :-(

Whether the intent is to gather information by distasteful and dishonest (err, or "smart" if you will) methods or not is not important, what is important is that they obtained the information that they want.

Very sharp!! Very cool!!


It would appear the Business Ninja strikes again! And the Business Ninja blog lives!

booyah!!

No comments: